ONLINE TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Your ticket will guarantee you entry, but it does not guarantee you a specific parking spot (there is no saving or reserving of specific spots). Please arrive early for your choice of spots. The gates open 90 minutes prior to the first show, Fridays, Saturdays & Long Weekends, and 45 minutes prior to the first show Sundays - Thursdays.
- Please select the appropriate ticket option based on the number of attendees in your vehicle. Children ages 4 and under do not count towards passenger total. Additional attendees not included in your count are $15 each at the gate. (Please note: The box-office is cash or Interac only).
- Tickets will be available at the box-office, if the showing is not sold out. If the showing is sold out online, limited tickets may be available at the gate for the last row, once the show starts.
- For the safety and enjoyment of those watching a movie in progress, entry for late comers for the first show may be held until the intermission break. Please arrive before the first movie's scheduled showtime.
- All passengers must be in the vehicle at the time of entry, and the vehicle must have enough seatbelts to accommodate all passengers.
- RVs, campers, motorhomes & semis will not be admitted.
- Please refer to our FAQ's for full drive-in policies, rules and etiquette.
- All sales are final, regardless of payment method. We are not able to offer refunds, exchanges or future credit for tickets purchased online.
- Your PayPal receipt is not your ticket, and not accepted for entry. Your ticket will arrive in a separate email from the drive-in's email address (check your junk mail). It is sent right away. The barcode or QR code is required for entry. If you do not receive your ticket, please email us.
PURCHASE ONLINE ADVANCE TICKETS HERE!
(Online ticketing convenience fee applies)
|Home | Admission Prices & Online Tickets | Directions | FAQ's | Photos | Concession Menu